Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ben & Jerry's Bush Regime Ice Cream Flavors

The email I received this in said that it was a contest held by Ben and Jerry's; I have no idea if it's true. Wherever these came from, I think they're pretty funny (my favorites are asterisked):

Grape Depression*

Abu Grape

Cluster Fudge*


Nut'n Accomplished


Iraqi Road


Chock 'n Awe


WireTapioca*


Impeach Cobbler


Guantanmallow


imPeachmint


Good Riddance You Lousy Motherfucker... Swirl


Heck of a Job, Brownie!*


Neocon Politan


RockyRoad to Fascism


The Reese's-cession


Cookie D'oh!


The Housing Crunch


Nougalar Proliferation


Death by Chocolate... and Torture


Credit Crunch


Country Pumpkin


Chunky Monkey in Chief


George Bush Doesn't Care About Dark Chocolate


WM Delicious


Chocolate Chimp


Bloody Sundae


Caramel Preemptive Stripe


I broke the law and am responsible for the deaths of
thousands...with nuts


No comments:

Post a Comment